1912 Emil Köhler leaves the company. Hermann Bovenkamp stays on and is named sole owner of KÖBO.
1934 Factory A is completed, with a production area of 3,000 sqare meters.
1935 Hermann Bovenkamp’s sons Hermann, Max, Paul and Arthur join the company.
1949 KÖBO GmbH, Mechanical Conveying Technology is founded.
1954 – 1958 Factory B is completed, with a production area of 2,000 square meters. The first company branch outside of Germany is opened, in neighboring Belgium, as well as six more locations within Germany – Stuttgart, Hamburg, Offenbach, Hannover, Dortmund and Cologne.
1961 Factory C is completed, with a production area of 8,000 square meters.
1964 – 1968 International expansion continues with new branches in France, Austria and England.
1964 Rolf Arthur Bovenkamp joins the company.
1969 Cooperation agreement is reached with Rolcon, India. Newest branch in Europe is opened in the Netherlands.
1970 Knut Hermann Bovenkamp joins the company.
1971 Koenig-Ketten GmbH is founded in Eslohe, Germany.
1973 Administrative building D is completed, increasing office space to 4,000 square meters.
1974 Acquisition of the Wilhelm Fissenewert company in Gütersloh, Germany.
1987 Acquisition of the Heinrich Schomäcker company in Bielefeld, Germany.
1988 Merging of Fissenewert and Schomäcker to create KTB-Kettentechnologie Bielefeld GmbH + Co.
1990 Acquisition of production facilities from RMT-REGO-Maschinentechnologie in Haan, Germany.
1994 Dieter Gieselberg joins the management of KTB-Kettentechnologie Bielefeld GmbH + Co.
1995 Acquisition of the company ZEFAM in Znin, Poland.
1998 Acquisition of Herlitzius.