Meet requirements. Exceed expectations.
Our production capabilities are unmatched in our field. In addition to chains and sprockets, KÖBO is primed for production of casters, sprocket attachments, cell bands and many other customized accessories. In addition to our production, we couple our professional, practical advice with installation expertise and service for our customers – all in one place.
Production at KÖBO meets the highest technical requirements:
- Mechanical processing with modern CNC technology
- Modern pressing technique for implementation of the slightest tolerances
- Thermal loading for specialized hardening and coating processes
- High-tech, hydraulic assembly
- Highly reliable final inspection
Using our large production facilities we can manufacture sprockets and sprocket plates in nearly any exacting variation up to a diameter of 1700mm. We feel just as at home working with specialized sprockets as we do with single, dual and triple roller chains and sprockets. If a customer needs it, we can make it. We create customized solutions and materials upon request. Just look at our corrosion-resistant and split designs as an example.
We manufacture our sprockets with these features:
- One-sided hub, symmetric or asymmetric
- Welded hub, welded or manufactured
- Key grooves
- Threaded for screwholes
- Debris channeling/grooves
- Enhanced joint play
- Shear pins
- Interchangeable tooth segmenting
- Hardened teeth
- Tooth shaping according to DIN, or special forms
- Noise attenuation
Heat treatment –
We offer the following heat treatment of metal parts in the chamber and rotary kilns:
- Hardening, tempering
- Gas carburizing
- Gas carbonitriding
In our hardening shop in the chamber furnaces we carry out heat treatment, heat-chemical treatment (tempering, carburizing, hardening, tempering and carbonitriding) of flat and round chain parts (lugs, bolts, rolls, sleeves etc.). We also have rotary ovens (retort ovens) for heat treatment of small parts as well as complex equipment for washing and drying of parts.
- Quick cooling using quenching oils
- Feeding / batch net from 200 to 600kg
- Chamber dimensions 1175 x 720 x 1150mm
- Temperature range 760-950 C °